At GAMETIA BIOBANK we are committed to protecting your privacy. We want to be transparent about the data we collect, how we use it and the rights you have to control your data.
1. User information
Nextclinics Spain, S.L.U. and its subsidiaries (namely Ceifer Biobanco Sevilla, S.L.U., Centro de Estudio e Investigación de la Fertilidad S.L. and Instituto de Medicina Reproductiva, S.A.) are responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data, and therefore provides you with the following processing information:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process the data of interested parties for the management and development of communications (user contact, resolution of queries, etc.) as well as to attend to the services requested and to develop our activity. Which in this sense will be:
- Nextclinics Spain, S.L.U.: to interconnect users who request information by referring the contact to that subsidiary by reason of geographical location and/or type of service requested.
- Centro de Estudio e Investigación de la Fertilidad S.L. to inform those contacts interests in sperm banking.
- Ceifer Biobanco Sevilla, S.L.: to inform those national contacts interested in oocyte banking.
- Instituto de Medicina Reproductiva, S.A.: to inform those international contacts interested in oocyte banking.
What type of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of obtaining data mentioned above, as well as the different processing purposes described above, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system are:
- Name and surname and employment details.
- E-mail address.
- Geographical information
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for as long as we maintain a relationship with you, either as a customer or as another type of interested party; as long as you do not request the deletion of this data; or as long as there is any provision or legal requirement to keep this data.
When the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be deleted, ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimate basis for the processing of your data?
The legitimate basis for the processing of your data will be consent, or the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to respond to the questions posed to us by users.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to any third party, unless legally obliged to do so.
What are your rights when you provide us with and/or we process your data?
As a data subject, you may at any time ask us to exercise any of the following data protection rights you have at any time:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request rectification or erasure of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and which concern you, and which are processed by THE ENTITIES, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data for which you have requested limitation of processing for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transferred by our company to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing it unless we have to continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force, in this case, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.aepd.es.
We inform you that you may exercise your rights over your personal data through any of the following channels:
• Postal address: Avenida Burjassot 3, 46009 Valencia.
• E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our data protection officer (DPO)
Did you know that we have a data protection officer to whom you can send all your complaints, doubts and suggestions about the use of your personal information?
The contact details of our data protection officer are as follows:
E-mail: email@example.com. You should write “Gametia Biobank” in the subject line of the e-mail.
Sending communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information by telematic means (e-mail, instant messaging, etc.) is limited to sending only communications that we consider to be of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you through these the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and renounce the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the quotation form, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary.
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of failure to comply with this obligation.
In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your nee